“healthyBillions” shall mean those services described, which are marketed by Precama Healthcare Private Limited under the proprietary service mark healthyBillions™.
“Network Partner” means service providers, Doctors, Medical Network Partners, Dietitians, Counselors, Yoga Trainers, Physiotherapist, psychologist and others who are tied up with Precama Healthcare Private Limited offering service at discounted rate(s).
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom healthyBillions will disclose such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your email address, phone number, etc.);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through online, emails or letters.
The information collected from you by healthyBillions may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules. Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
3.1 ALL USERS NOTE:
- An indicative list of information that healthyBillions may require you to provide to enable your use of the Services is below.
- Registration. During the collection of information on the Websites and Mobile Apps, you are required to provide your applicable contact information (such as name, e-mail address and the like). A mobile verification code and unique id or registration number or membership number is used to confirm your identity. An email address is also used to contact you about the materials and information on the Websites and Mobile Apps. When the Websites and Mobile Apps request for the confirmation of your identity, the Websites and Mobile Apps will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before such information is requested.
- Upon installation of the Mobile App healthyBillions collects personally identifiable information such as (but not limited to) Mobile Device ID, phone number, and account information for the purpose of identifying and contacting the user.
- Pursuant to registration as a Network Partner on the Website, you may provide additional information in your personal profile describing your credentials, professional experiences, academic background, biography and the like. Your personal profile shall be available for viewing by other registered participants of healthyBillions and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- IP Addresses. Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s Internet Protocol or IP address. When you browse the Websites and Mobile Apps, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Websites and Mobile Apps.
- Third Party Email Addresses and contact information. For the purposes of inviting and introducing third parties to healthyBillions, You will be given the option to import or otherwise provide email addresses and contact information of third parties to healthyBillions. On so doing, healthyBillions will not store your affiliated username and corresponding password.
- We store the information collected on healthyBillions server. healthyBillions servers mean servers owned by Amazon Web Services and other cloud services, databases and servers contracted for use, processing and storage of information.
- We collect and transmit user information including but not limited to, email address, phone number, name, social media account information, and contacts to healthyBillions Servers for the purpose of identifying and contacting the user, the social networks used by user, users family members and connecting user to other users of healthyBillions.
- healthyBillions uses third party analytics and ad networks which may collect and transmit information about the user and the device to learn, understand the user behaviour in order to deliver services.
- You may choose to invite your contacts to healthyBillions. In such cases, selected user contacts shall be transmitted to healthyBillions servers to send invitation by healthyBillions on behalf of the user.
- All the information provided to healthyBillions by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that healthyBillions may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules,
- healthyBillions does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, healthyBillions specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against healthyBillions relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against healthyBillions relating to same.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete, inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or healthyBillions has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, healthyBillions may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- You may choose to unsubscribe from promotional communications that you receive from healthyBillions by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the end of every such promotional communication.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at email@example.com
- healthyBillions may require the User to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Services for which subscription amount(s) is/are payable. healthyBillions will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, healthyBillions provides you an option not to save your payment details. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or the End-User or anyone who visits the Website, healthyBillions automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. healthyBillions also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help healthyBillions improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties. Notwithstanding the above, healthyBillions may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by healthyBillions and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, healthyBillions may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any personal information of the User.
- A User may have limited access to the Website and make appointments with the doctors without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can make appointments with the doctors by providing their name and phone number. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User must first create an account on our Website. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is personal information allowing others, including healthyBillions, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, age, phone number, password chosen by the User and valid financial account information. Other information requested on the registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from healthyBillions, is optional. healthyBillions may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help healthyBillions to customize the Website to deliver personalized information to the User. However, healthyBillions assumes your consent in relation to various matters, once you complete the registration process.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized healthyBillions representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of healthyBillions, and they are not authorized to bind healthyBillions to any contract. healthyBillions hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- healthyBillions maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that healthyBillions does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- healthyBillions has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, healthyBillions shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- healthyBillions implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of healthyBillions business. The reasonable security practices and procedures implemented by healthyBillions include but are not limited to: encrypting data when it is on the move using industry standard practices, keeping all the data within private cloud, regularly changing production keys and password, secure and very limited access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on our servers and more.
3.2 NETWORK PARTNER NOTE: This section applies to all Network Partners.
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Network Partners on healthyBillions, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the Network Partners.
- Network Partners’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to healthyBillions, is used to help the Network Partners describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by healthyBillions. healthyBillions may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. healthyBillions also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Network Partner for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Network Partners for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Network Partners for taking product feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- healthyBillions also displays information for Network Partners who have not signed up or registered for the Services. Such Network Partners are verified by healthyBillions or its associates, and healthyBillions makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Network Partners. However, healthyBillions does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Network Partners.
3.3 END-USERS NOTE: This section applies to all End-Users.
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to End-Users on this website, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the Users
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to healthyBillions prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website. In addition, you can, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, inquire whether healthyBillions is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require healthyBillions to delete and destroy all such information.
- End-Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the End-Users describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the End-Users as an individual, is collected by healthyBillions from End-Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by healthyBillions. healthyBillions may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, healthyBillions reserves with it the right to use anonymized End-User demographics information and anonymized End-User health information for the following purposes:
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
- Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of healthyBillions.
- Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- healthyBillions will communicate with the End-Users through email, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The End-Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" at www.healthyBillions.com and changing the account settings.
- At times, healthyBillions conducts a User survey to collect information about End- Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if End-Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, healthyBillions may offer contests to qualifying End-Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that healthyBillions collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help healthyBillions improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of End-Users. This may include targeting advertising to End-Users about our Services.
- healthyBillions may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development and for better listing of Network Partners.
- All healthyBillions employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ sensitive personal data and information.
- To the extent necessary to provide End-Users with the Services, healthyBillions may provide their personal information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with healthyBillions to provide End-Users with such Services, to help healthyBillions communicate with End-Users or to maintain the Website. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
3.4 CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by healthyBillions from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by healthyBillions. All visitors, however, encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as healthyBillions cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by healthyBillions in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. healthyBillions takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of healthyBillions business.
- No administrator at healthyBillions will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. healthyBillions does not undertake any liability for any un-authorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify healthyBillions by sending an email to email@example.com You shall be liable to indemnify healthyBillions due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- healthyBillions makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of healthyBillions is assisting the doctors to maintain and organise such information. healthyBillions may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of the healthyBillions is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. healthyBillions may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- Notwithstanding the above, healthyBillions is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, healthyBillions shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of healthyBillions including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY
healthyBillions strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the healthyBillions Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, healthyBillions respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS